Friday, October 30, 2009

CHRISTMAS GIFT SUGGESTIONS



With Christmas less than 60 days away, it is time for suggestion on gifts for friends and family. If I was to win the big lottery, I would buy one of everything from Harriett Carter's catalog then just hand out all the items. All the catalog's items are pretty useful. Last year my recommendations came from "As Seen on TV", this year their new items are little disappointing and pretty far fetched.

My first item of this season "Handicap Placard Protectors". May seem really stupid, but not to grandparents and elderly neighbors.

The next time you are in parking lot, walk by and take a good look at how bent up most placards are hanging from the mirror. While you are walking by the handicap parking spots checking out placards and don't see one hanging, call the police.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Ann Flaherty's mother, now long passed, used to buy all her gifts from Harriet Carter. Please aim for my name in the gift exchange. I got enough As Seen on TV stuff last year. :-)