1. Final Friday celebration in Downtown Newark, by one ticket and stop by all the stores with a different local pizza shop for a slice of pizza.
2. Utica Homecoming through Saturday night, opens at 11am and located at the old Utica Elementary School grounds.
3. Pumpkinpalooza, Lynd's Fruit Farm on Morse Road, Pataskala. Lots of fun from 10am-4pm.
4. Happy Apple Days, north of Granville on SR 661 in Fredonia.
5. Howloween at the Park, Kraner Nature Reserve 6-9pm, sponsored by the Ohio Nature Education. Travel Linville Road to Fairview Road.
6. Open House, stop by the Guanciale Group's open houses on Sunday from 2-4pm.
You can make yourself a busy schedule for the weekend with little expense!