Friday, July 6, 2012

Morining #7 is no different

Morning #6 is no different. Yesterday brought some good news. Unlike most of my neighbors my roof made it through the storm with a two nail job. As I woke up this morning at 5am to start the generator so coffee could be made, I sat on the patio enjoying the 72 degrees and reflected on today and what it would bring. This is the first time this year I have sat on the patio without trying to catch my breath from working in the yard or on the house.

I can not believe how comfortable it makes me feel to find someone who does not have power yet. Now that we are down to 19% of Licking County, we are a minority. I hate it when people look at you and say "you poor thing" with regards to not having power. This kind of goes with the salutation of "Hey Girl".

Steve Layman asked me this morning what lessons I have to share from the past week. My main thought is never post a photo of a Amish Buggy on your blog as I did on June 29th. Click here to see what brought the storm curse upon me.

Photo above is my third grade school picture.

No comments: