Sunday, July 8, 2012

Evening #9 water main break!

Kevin, Jeremy, Harry & Bob of the Newark, Ohio Water Dept. were taken away from their families last night for six hours so our neighborhood could shower today. The power guys re-drilled a hole in the same exact spot for a new street light pole that was snapped in half last week. The auger hit the water main.

I spent the entire five hours learning and I can not tell you how many questions of mine were answered by this amazing team. By midnight as they drove away, I appreciated the first class service we receive.

To Newark, Ohio City Council: they need a better generated light system for night work. I hope you do not wait until there is an accident to find out they have a need. Home made with a traffic cone does not cut it in my book especially when you are in a six foot deep hole.

No comments: