Thursday, December 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OZZY


"The idea of a band nowadays is five pretty boys, one with a tattoo, one with a shaved head, and on and on. I mean, I like Britney Spears, I think she's pretty, but I'm not from the Mickey Mouse Club - I'm from the Godzilla Club!"
Ozzy Osbourne
Sean Carpenter on Facebook mentioned today was Ozzy's Birthday, born in 1948.
I am not an Ozzy music fan, but The Osbournes was one of the few reality shows I liked to watch. Some times I feel like him sitting on my couch and trying to figure out "what is going on here". I think Ozzy and I have one characteristic in common, we try to keep everyone happy and try to make the day as entertaining as possible to keep us going.
Ozzy has been a tremendous business person outside of the music world, one of the wealthier persons with a value of approximately $183 million. I imagine Sharon has chased Ozzy around with a three iron several times, but it has never rattled Katie Couric chain to make the evening news.

No comments: