Wednesday, December 2, 2009

BLOGGING


I feel very lucky that people do not just read my blog postings, but do make comments to me personally when I see them.

Many ask wondering where I find the time. It has turned out to be an easy thing to do, sometimes I can postdate a new post when I have a certain thought and perhaps want to publish the post closer to Christmas etc. I do send my new blog post to Twitter, Twitter in turns sends a link to my new post to Facebook. Last month, I had 279 people view my blog via Facebook alone.

I have followed several other's blogs, reading and watching other's style, themes and how they really express themselves to many unknown viewers. I don't like to post Youtube videos, if you see one it generally means I could not figure out what to post.

There are so many things I would like to post: personal emotions, business problems or just
complain about someone's actions. This would be boring and get me no where, perhaps loose readership.

When it is all said and done, I just want to make it interesting. Click here for an attractive blog.

1 comment:

Kurt Harden said...

Love your site. Glad you keep coming up with new things to post.