Friday, January 23, 2009

National Handwritten Note Day!

I received the following message this morning from Sean Carpenter, Coldwell Banker's Director of Training:

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you’re all doing well and ready for a fabulous weekend. I hope you’ll take a quick minute out of your day today to grab a bold ink pen and a note card or blank sheet of paper and reach out and touch someone.

Today is National Handwritten Note Day!

I encourage you to take four or five minutes of your time right now and write a personal note to a former client, a mentor or a family member. When was the last time you communicated with a high school classmate, a former co-worker or a fellow volunteer without using email or Facebook?

We all know the impact a personal, handwritten note can have on our day. Won’t you take the time out now to celebrate National Handwritten Note Day by sending someone a good thought? The receiver of your note will feel good about it… and so will you.

Sean

Check out Sean's blog at The Realtors Tool Box



1 comment:

Sean M. Carpenter said...

Thanks PG. I appreciate the cross promotion. I hope you were able to send out a few hand written notes last week. I know Lisa did as I received one from her today.

Keep up the great efforts. See you next week at Passport.

Sean