Saturday, January 17, 2009

16 WAYS TO STAY WARM

Waking up this morning to -22 degrees, I decided it was a Saturday, only a couple of appointments and no one would really care how I am dressed to stay warm.

The problem at my age is if you wear the newest items available, you end up looking like a teenager or an old man thinking his clothes will help pick up a younger woman. So getting dressed today was not easy, I can never remember it being this cold before.

When I finally sat in my car, I was wearing the style of Ralphie of The Christmas Story. The look is basically the way your mother would have dressed you to go out and play with your friends in the snow. Amazing how five layers can make your arms trapped along the side of your torso.

Click on this link to 16 Stylish Cold Weather Items to review in case you want to dress for the cold and look like your young at heart. I could have used the comforter last night.

1 comment:

Kreative Kate said...

I didn't see Ralphie's Russsian fur hat! Lisa