Wednesday, October 13, 2010

PERFECT CLOTHING BY GOD

For several years during high school and college I worked for Harold Pierce, then owner of Cornell Clothing Company on the North side of the square in Downtown Newark, Ohio. Today when I think about it, I should have paid him the 75 cents per hour, I learned so much listening to and watching him.

One time he mentioned "God only made the perfect clothing" he continued "we were born and we are buried with it on, it mends itself when torn, stretches with us as we grow and shrinks when we shrink".

This morning as I sat at my desk loosening my tie to get comfortable and attack the work at hand, the collar button broke in half. I was reminded of Mr. Pierce and that God even made the only button we were born with perfect, I have never heard of a broken "belly button".

No comments: