Sunday, February 1, 2009

JUST LIKE THREE KATE HEPBURN WANNABEES

This past week for a brief period of time, I moved furniture around with four good friends while three ladies watched. The expected happened, we were directed several times to rearrange the furniture until the stage was just right.

One of the few television appearances of Katharine Hepburn was on the Dick Cavett Show. Before the show started, Dick had the same problem that Kurt, Mike, Dave, Tom and I had this past week.

I often think Kate and I would have been a good match. Watch Katherine Hepburn & Dick Cavett here.

Kim, Lois & Cheri, watch this carefully: You will find how you are suppose to give real orders by a professional. Any time you want, we will move furniture for you but, please excuse the mumblings, it is a "man thing".

3 more minutes will let you know how Dick Cavet was able to have the lady who never liked television to interview.

3 comments:

Researcher- Tracy Forester said...

Pat is right about Kate. Kate Hepburn has always been my most favorite woman in the entire world. I can not express how much I truly love this woman. In ways she reminds me of my own mother. God rest her soul. I have read several book on this wonderful lady. She is absolutly wonderful. I first learned of Kate by way of my grandfather Edmund Forester when I was a little girl. My grandfather was very good friends with Howard Huges and it was through him that my grandfather shared a few meals with Kate and Howard. If I could return to earth and be anyone, it would be Katherine Hepburn.

Licking County Chamber said...

Oh my. Is that what I looked and sounded like last week??? If so, I would consider it an honor. I love a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to tell anyone what's on her mind.

This certainly made me smile.

Researcher- Tracy Forester said...

Pat, come check out my blog. I have serveral documnets on hand about your family. The name Guanciale Appears to have emigrated from Italy. Give me your parents name and I'll send ya over a few records. All free of course. It's just my way of connecting people to their past. Tracy.