Friday, February 6, 2009

INCHING ITS WAY BACK




Yesterday's Columbus Dispatch published an article written by David Coleman: Inching Its Way Back

This article kind of made me feel better of myself.

The one thing the article did not say and should have, if a man grows a mustache he should keep the moustache. I hate it when you see a fellow one week with a moustache, the next week it is gone and then it reappears two months latter.

Recently someone told me I should dye mine. I could not even think of it, the next thing that would come along is a chin tuck etc. Who wants to be like Burt Reynolds anyway?

FOLLOW UP ARTICLE by Joe Blundo

3 comments:

Kurt Harden said...

Leave the 'stache as it is. It is you.

Researcher- Tracy Forester said...

There again gone again there again gone again. Only tells me the soul is confused about who he is. As my grandfather used to say "bait or cut fish buddy"

Anonymous said...

You can't remove it! It's the one sure way I can discern it's you in group pictures! (Not team/tribe/clan shots, the tiny little ones in the Advocate...