Thursday, February 26, 2009

THE GIRLS OF HEDSOR HALL


My theory on watching TV is that one can learn many things if you are willing to surf long enough.
Also, if I had young children there are many programs especially on MTV that would be eliminated, but last night I came across one that I would make my daughters over 11-12 years old watch. Last night I learned a little about flower arrangements, of which a lady should know about.
The Girls of Hedsor Hall involves a group of American misfitted young ladies sent to Hedsor Hall in England to try and save their lives from a wild and woolly lifestyle. This show is produced by Donald Trump & past Miss USA Tara Conner. The ladies in their Hedsor Hall uniforms of which I saw a Spears video once with about the same outfit are being instructed on etiquette, appearance and how to establish better social graces by knowing how to act like a lady while staying at the finishing school. They are there because they want to better themselves, but are having a very hard time adjusting.
This is a reality show with a purpose, maybe someone watching will pick up some tips!