Friday, February 5, 2010

TAKING A DIFFERENT ROUTE


Many years ago I was encouraged to take a different route when I was driving my car to a certain point. It was mentioned besides seeing something new, that I may see a home for sale that I had not before.
Today, I am making a good attempt at trying to be green and saving fuel. I try to combine trips to downtown Newark from my office etc.
Last Saturday, I saw the Fairmont Church, located on Fairmont Road just south of National Road in Licking County, Ohio. The way the church sits on top of the hill next to a cemetery caught my eye. I have driven by the church many times over the years, but now that I drive slower (thank you to the teachings of the now deceased Heath Traffic Cameras) it caused me to notice the church a little longer than I have in the past.

No comments: