Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Met Cashier #000060 did not forget to say "Thank You"

The other day I stopped by the CVS where I had noticed an outstanding sales person. We did not meet during my initial purchase last week, but when I walked in to shop this time she knew who I was.

She told me what had happened several days after I had written my July 12, 2009 post and sent an email with my blog post to CVS, she told me with excitement about Cliff the district manager wanting to see her, thinking she may be in trouble.

When she had asked me to buy the Gummy Worms, she had only worked at CVS two days, Cashier #000060 has a long work life ahead of her offering customer service and asking for the sale.

The best part of the second visit was that she said an extra "Thank You" when I was leaving the store.

No comments: