Monday, May 25, 2009

CHILD LABOR LAWS

My lawn and landscaping does not look too bad, not until I am showing homes and see the professional like landscaping of others.

Last night was a prime example: Mrs. Guanciale and I visited the home of Kurt & Kate Harden for their son John's high school graduation party. The party was well planned and included two large tents in the rear yard to protect Kurt & Kate's guest from the light rain. Their Newark home's landscaping is nothing but superb, front and back. I was so impressed with how well planned the landscaping was, I went back to the Hardens early this morning to shoot a photo of this one of many groupings. The multi colored Iris were in full bloom.

Now to child labor laws: Now I know why my landscaping looks so blah, if I could violate and feel comfortable with violating the child labor laws, my mulch and landscaping would be perfect too.

Please check out PHOTO #1 & PHOTO #2, to understand why Kurt has the perfect lawn.




o

No comments: