Sunday, November 9, 2008

It is all about the music!

Two days ago I posted the link to a Central Ohio radio station 93.3 because they start playing Christmas music on November 1. This is the only thing of hurry up and get the Christmas Season here I like.

I was telling a friend that there is nothing better than working in my wood working shop listening to Christmas music. It makes me feel like one of Santa's elf's. This photo is of the 2007 project. Always wanted to make something with a contemporary touch. A great place to go and see some real examples of contemporary furniture is thosmoser.com . This fellow is so talented, my sister receives his catalogs and she always forwards them to me, I saw his shop in Boston during 2007.

I have not decided what to give a try at this year, but have to get on the ball. Big projects are not my game, after a 9 month dining room table and 8 month chest over chest of drawers, it just takes too long.

By the way, I use Craftsman's tools & equipment, just in case Bob Vila stops by during the Holidays. I doubt Norm will stop by since I have butchered so many of his designs and plans.

No comments: