Thursday, November 4, 2010

WALKING AWAY FEELING GOOD WITH SEAN CARPENTER

Yesterday was one highlight of this year for me, I sat through a two hour course given by Sean Carpenter and then was able to spend a hour or so of one on one time with him. Sean was a featured speaker twice yesterday at the Licking County Board of Realtors' Mini Convention.

Who is Sean Carpenter and what is so important about him? Sean is the training director for Coldwell Banker King Thompson, a full time job, not an agent or broker dabbling in training, but an experience trainer. (Click here to listen to Sean for 3 minutes and you will find out why!) Sean has become a noted speaker, not just in Ohio, but throughout the nation. He is the best recruiting tool NRT, Reology & Coldwell Banker has in their arsenal. His positive attitude and his ability to make you feel like you are the only one in the room is unbelievable. Yesterday's Social Media class was of excellent caliber and a learning experience for everyone in the room.

Sean's description of how to find success:
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS
SOLVING PROBLEMS
HAVING FUN
Steve Layman posted today comments about Sean's ability, this gives you an example of what a non-Coldwell Banker broker thinks. (Click here for Steve's comments.)
He is the closest thing I have as a coach, listing to his webinars, taking every opportunity I have to talk to him. He holds a dominate place with effecting my sales performance, I wish I could be a coach to others, teach, help & motivate and be respected like Sean Carpetner.
After death and when I come back, I know who I want to come back as-Sean.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent class!..thank you for sharing your opinion Patrick! You are on the cutting edge of technology and you are someone to look up to!

Thank you,Aaron Parks

Sean M. Carpenter said...

Mr. G. - I am very flattered and appreciate of your kind write up of my session yesterday. I had a blast with the associates, brokers and vendors of the LCBOR and will look forward to other opportunities to work with you all.

Thanks for bringing Mrs. G to the class as well. It's always nice to see the First Family of Real Estate in Licking County.